Client Services Coordinator
- Vancouver, Canada
The Fortius Institute
The Fortius Institute is an integrated team of sport medicine, science and training leaders committed to best practices in prevention, performance, treatment, education and research. Our institute is resident at the Fortius Athlete Development Centre in the Central Valley Sports Complex in Burnaby, British Columbia. The Fortius Institute, a truly-integrated single professional business unit, is part of Fortius Sport & Health.
A sport culture strengthened by athletes achieving their full potential and realizing the life-long benefits of sport.
To help transform sport and health on the strength of the most efficient and effective integration of sport medicine, science and training expertise.
As a member of the Integration team and reporting to the Integration Services Manager, the Client Services Coordinator will be primarily responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to Fortius clients, athletes and/or patients. This role is also responsible for the coordination of client, patient and practitioner scheduling and management of the billing system. This is an evolving position and responsibilities may shift over time. Titles may be adjusted from time to time to accurately reflect responsibilities.
- Responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to Fortius clients, athletes and/or patients both in person and over the phone
- Responsible for the scheduling and billing of Fortius clients/patients, including follow up with clients/patients or practitioner if required
- Accurate and timely management of client/patient information
- Ensure integration and continual improvement in delivery of the client/patient experience
- Deliver the highest level of service within the clinic through effective communication and a positive attitude
- Under the direction of the Integration Services Manager, work to meet corporate and specific clinical goals and objectives
- Deliver customer service programs to provide an outstanding experience to practitioners, clients/patients and athletes
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of operating procedures to ensure efficient integration within the facility
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in the health care field would be considered an asset
- 2-4 years of related experience in the health care industry
- Experience managing Clinic scheduling and billing systems, including MSP, is required
- Current medical records technology knowledge and administrative experience in a clinic environment
- Able to operate a multi-line phone system in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills is required
- Proven multi-tasking and customer service skills
As a member of the Fortius Institute team, employees must consistently demonstrate the following:
- Delivery of an exceptional client service experience
- Commitment to collaboration and integration with Institute colleagues
- Stay active in professional development and maintain current expert knowledge in the field
- Embody a philosophy of professionalism, excellence, health and wellness at all times
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective use of time and resources
- Service and results oriented
- Able to work in a diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment
Thank you for your interest in Fortius Sport & Health we will review your application and will be contacting those candidates selected for an interview. All your information will be kept in strict confidence.