Direct Sales Agent
- Lagos, Nigeria
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Expatriate and Allied Services, and Estate Management. Our client, a pace setter in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic individuals who will function as Direct Sales Agents in different locations within Lagos.
The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
· Sourcing for possible clients.
· Manage the sales of the insurance products in a professional manner.
· Create awareness for the company’s insurance products.
· Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
· Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
· Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
· Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
· Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
- First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figure.