RMA Program (Logistics) Coordinator
- Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a market leader in the telecommunication industry in Africa is currently in search of a RMA Program (Logistics) Coordinator to be based in her Kenya office.
To coordinate the back-end / reporting activities for RMA/Repair Teams. The candidate is also responsible for handling of the customer care desk and ensuring smooth and efficient service operations with proper coordination between the customer and the technical desk. The main objective is to achieve total customer satisfaction by optimizing service efficiency. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the corporate support structure is well looked after.
- Support and coordinate with carriers/dealers/partners in the market on RMA program.
- Manage and handle escalations/inquiries from partners related to the RMA process and routine activities. Be the pro-active POC for mid-level escalations.
- Liaise with Customer Services and the company's Sales team (both Retail/Corporate) to ensure effective and appropriate support services are provided.
- Arrange follow-up with couriers/dispatch team to ensure smooth and timely collection/delivery mechanism.
- Work with Back-Office personnel to help them keep a track of RMA deliveries from the company and logistics needs.
- Prepare regular reports for the Support Management team to highlight operational progress and snapshots in all regions.
- Conduct detailed analysis on business KPIs and interpret information with concise presentation of results whether written or verbal.
- Manage the corporate support structure of the computer RMA program. This will include meeting with corporate clients and draw a mechanism to understand and cater to their needs and requirements.
- Communication of findings, insights, challenges and recommendations to Service Manager and team.
- Assist in dispute resolution related to service requests, payments or other matters.
- To continuously strive to maintain and increase the flow of non-warranty & out of warranty jobs thus contributing to the non-warranty revenue.
- To increase the awareness of RMA services and creating a positive approach toward the product in the long run.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office: Ms Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to Advance level Microsoft Excel skills, especially on Macro-level.
- Ability to organize and schedule tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to take a proactive approach to problem solving with deductive reasoning when faced with new situations
- Proven analytical skills based on a global approach to problem solving.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions based on current available information without direct assistance in the absence of specific details or procedural steps
- Good communication skills in English are a must. Verbal knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree or work equivalent
- Salary is Negotiable