- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic professional for the position of an E-Business Manager. The objective of this role is to drive sales through online platforms,move existing and prospective retail insurance products and processes to convenient self-service platforms.
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the organisation as regards usage of our applications and software.
- Ensuring that sales activities are in a functional state on the platform.
- Supervising policies and managing access to products & services on the E-Platform.
- Uploading new products on the platform.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in sales and retail using electronic medium.
- Create business relationship with online stores.
- Participating in the ongoing projects with partner platforms as an additional payment gateway for some of the E-Platform products and also to sell some of our products on their mobile platform
- Managing customer expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the organisation is properly represented on the electronic channel
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge IT and e-business
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Work experience from either a Financial, Telecommunication or Online retail Industry
- IT programming skills.
- Good experience in sales and business development
- Good Knowledge of the Insurance business and personnel practices
- Understanding the customer
Manages customer expectations effectively
- Communication skills
Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility
- Management of Information
Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet company, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Planning & Organizing
Effectively and proactively plans, priorities and organizes caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
Uses a range of strategies to achieve desirable outcome.
- Commitment to Excel
Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Analytical Skills
- IT skills
- Product sales cycle (marketing and merchandising)
- Online knowledge of retail product development
- Process and operational management
- Electronic process and system design
- Business Writing (Good)
- Negotiation Skills (Good)
- Presentation skills (Very Good)
- Relationship Management (Very Good)
- Good Knowledge of online sales and e-business practices
- End- to- End business processes
- Business Ethics