Credit Control Officer
- Lagos, Nigeria
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We have been mandated by a client of ours to source for a vibrant and organized individual to fill the role of a Creditor Control Support Officer.
Our client is a worldwide leader in insurance (life and non-life insurance products and services) and asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its subsidiaries serving millions clients in all continents of the world.
• Assist with the preparation of Annual Budget
• Prepare monthly analysis of expense and revenue and compare to budget, explaining trend and variances
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly Management accounts
• Posting and verification of transactions into the accounting system.
• Develop a system for compliance with Donor regulations.
• Support grant financial close-out process and documentation review
• Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all internal and external financial reports and budgets proposals
• Maintaining Fixed asset register and subsidiary Ledgers
• Prepare the annual financial statements
• Maintain the “Finance Policy Manual” to ensure that it continues to meet the Foundation’s objectives and ensure compliance and periodic updates
• Maintain and monitor accounting controls
• Provide institutional strengthening and capacity building support to implementing entities,
• Execute finance and treasury activities and accounting
• Maintain bank mandates and be responsible for banking relationships
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
• Assist with preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
• Assist with preparation of responses to various tax audits
• Assist with responses to notices regarding federal and state tax issue
• Assist with preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliation
• Provide support to auditors during audit of the annual financial statements
• Responsible for 100% completion and preparation of working papers required in the annual audit.
• Carry out the necessary post-audit adjustment required on the financial statement
• BSC /HND - Accounting/ Economics.
• 1-3 years experience in Credit Control, preferably in insurance industry.
• Computer Literacy - Microsoft Excel Skill is compulsory.
• Performing accounts receivable & accounting functions according to established procedures.
Candidate should be between 27 - 30 years of age.