Market Researcher (Automatic Safes and Fingerprint Locks)
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a Market Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks (Bio metrics).
The role is domiciled in Lagos and researcher will liaise with sales teams nationwide and suitable candidate will:
• Conduct research to determine client's opinions on Safes and Fingerprint locks offered them.
• Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
• Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
• Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
• Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
• Write and present reports.
• Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
• Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
• Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
• Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
• Record information through negotiation process.
• Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
• Determine buying trends.
• Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
• Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
Suitable candidate should:
• Possess at least a first degree.
• Have at least 2 years work experience in a market research company
• Be familiar with how bio-metric/ fingerprint locks work.
• Have worked in a security outfit or an organization that sell or make use of Safes and Fingerprint locks like banks, hotels etc.
Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.