Human Resource Executive
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a key player in the Nigerian oil and gas sector, with a quality portfolio and capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects etc. Due to a company-wide restructuring exercise, we have been mandated to fill the role of Head Corporate Services.
: Responsible for the overall corporate execution, organizational effectiveness and excellence in the area of Human Resources and Administration, Facility and Janitorial Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits as well as Employee Well-being, Engagement and Process Management
- Implements corporate strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, effective administrative practice and human resource activities: including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Facility management and strategic planning of day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of talent.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversees janitorial services and implementation across the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Maintains the condition of the office and arranges for necessary repairs and upgrade.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment as well as record office expenditure and manage budget.
- People oriented and results driven.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Human Resources or the Social Sciences
- Professional membership of relevant Human Resource bodies.
- A minimum of 5- 8 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Hands on HR application and knowledge of global trends.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.