Journey 2 Maintenance Mechanic
- Turlock, CA
Insure equipment is operating in a safe, reliable and optimal manner
Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in an expert manner
Carry out preventative maintenance efficiently and expertly
Train mechanics of lower classification
- Must have all of the qualifications and meet requirements of the Journey 1 Mechanic.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years industrial maintenance experience, preferably in the food industry
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be an expert comprehension of pumps, gear ratios and speeds and operation of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to expertly run and maintain all equipment in the processing facility.
- Must be able to expertly use welding and cutting equipment, and be proficient in all aspects of plant maintenance.
- Must be able to expertly troubleshoot electrical equipment, repair electrical systems and components.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and have a working knowledge
- Must fully understand, troubleshoot and potentially repair electrical controls, motors, relays and auxiliary equipment.
- Must have a good understanding of salient OSHA standards and guidelines.
- Must be able to climb and safely work off of ladders and in confined spaces
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English, perform basic math functions and comprehend equipment manuals and instructions
- Must have metal fabrication skills as well as mill and lathe knowledge and experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the knowledge and a good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment functions and be able to effectively troubleshoot and repair
- Must be able to push, pull, bend and crouch.
- Must be able to work on wet concrete floors, walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to pass the Industrial maintenance test
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and/or times dictated by production requirements/needs
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.