- Kelso, WA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
1. Responsible for respective department and for meeting departmental goals and standards on quality, food safety, yield, humane handling, productivity, cost and employee safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the union contract, company policies and USDA policies and procedures.
3. Directly responsible for ensuring safety orientations and safety meetings are properly conducted.
4. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
5. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervision on all exceptions in regards to productivity, food safety, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
6. Responsible for communicating mechanical repairs needed in work area and following up to ensure repairs are made correctly.
1. Where applicable, must be able to meet established company production standards. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to: Undergraduate Degree (Business, Food Science or Animal Science).
2. Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to interface on a daily basis with a variety of cultures.
5. Bilingual (Spanish/Cantonese) required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.