Brood Maintenance- Carpenter C
- Fresno, CA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Pay Range: 14.75-15.75/hr
Purpose of Position:
To provide structural maintenance support for the Company.
Essential Job Functions:
· Must have a minimum of three years of training and/or experience.
· Must be able to work Safely at all times.
· Must be able to complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
· Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to train, lead and supervise other employee.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work from a ladder.
· Must have and maintain a California driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.