- Fresno, CA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Direct and supervise shift maintenance for Fresno Processing Plant.
- Provide the Maintenance Manager with a written list of material and replacement parts.
- Responsible for continuous training programs as directed by the Maintenance Manager especially for the newly assigned personnel and to increase the effectiveness of experienced personnel.
- Conduct an aggressive continual and on-going safety program.
- Monitor and maintain correct required maintenance records and use those records to conduct analysis and generate reports.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills and work well under pressure.
- Ability to interface successfully on a daily basis with all production groups.
- Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively.
- Balanced technical/mechanical/human resources knowledge.
- Working knowledge of poultry and processing equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.