- Kelso, WA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
1. Spot trailers to and from dock doors.
2. Maintain fuel levels in trailers at or above ½ mark.
3. Fill out trailer inventories, monitor refer temps., keep yard clean and organized, and other duties as assigned by management.
4. Shuttle trailer for vehicle washer on weekends.
5. This position is a feeder group to fill future driver openings within the PNW Division.
1. Must be proficient in operating diesel tractors with trailers of varied lengths.
2. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
3. Must pass DOT physical
4. Must have valid CDL and Medical Card
5. Must be self motivated individual and work in a safe manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.