Billing Clerk B
- Kelso, WA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Ability to invoice loads for delivery in an accurate / efficient manner.
- Ability to print, download, and prepare all pick-lists for shipping.
- Ability to record, print, download, and distribute all related paperwork for each load.
- Upload and verify reports shipping of all completed loads.
- Complete the shipping departure log, reconcile invoices, bill of ladings, pallet reports, invoices for each completed load, late and shortage reports.
- Complete all SAP and WMS functions for inbound and outgoing receipts.
- Communicate shipping corrections to other facilities.
- Assist Shipping Supervisors and/or Lead persons as required.
- Inform Management of order changes.
- Answer telephones.
- Mid - Range experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 Key by touch
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work independently.
- At least 2-5 years general office clerk experience.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules.
- Ability to work in a cold environment.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment.
- Prior computer experience and data entry required 2-5 years.
- Shift hours: Monday - Wednesday 7:00 pm - 6:00 am and Saturday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.