Field Management Trainee
- Kelso, WA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Using the established management-training program, gain exposure to all areas of production.
- Attend management skills training lessons.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Interface and work cooperatively with all employees within department assigned.
- Establish a safe working environment by instilling safety awareness within the workforce.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Proficient use of PC including Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Demonstrated leadership, drive and ability to work with minimal direction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.