Feed Mill Driver
- Aurora, OR
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Deliver assigned load.
- Unload product using Boom auger.
- Pre- and Post-trip safety checks.
- Hook up trick to trailer(s).
- Prepare and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned to include clean up in and around mill and other necessary task.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures, and all local, state, and federal laws regarding transportation.
- Must have and maintain a Class A driver's license and an acceptable DMV printout.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and manipulate up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to work various shifts/hours.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read and write English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.