- Turlock, CA
Troubleshoot and repair of equipment
Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
Perform equipment repairs and overhauls consistent with skill level and assist other mechanics as needed
Ensure equipment is operating in a safe, reliable and optimal manner
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in industrial maintenance
- Must have all the qualifications and meet the requirements of the Mechanic “B”
- Must possess all the abilities of a Mechanic B in addition to being familiar with all principles of welding.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English, perform basic math functions and comprehend equipment manuals and instructions
- Must be able to construct and repair line equipment
- Must be able to do minor repairs requiring welding
- Must be able to fabricate according to lay out instructions
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must be experienced in arc, mig, tig and plasma cutting of stainless steel and aluminum
- Must be familiar with all types of pumps (hydraulic, vacuum, water, etc.).
- Must have ability to weld and cut using oxygen and acetylene torches
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical principals and be familiar with single and 3 phase controls and electric motors
- Must have knowledge of production equipment, including pre-check, set-up and adjust line speeds.
- Must have the ability to understand gears, gear ratios and speed changes.
- Must know general safety procedures and regulations
- Must know how to read and understand MSDS sheets
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to move and work off ladders safely and work in confined spaces
- Must be able to push, pull, bend and crouch
- Must be able to work on wet concrete floors, walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to pass the Industrial Maintenance Test
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and/or times dictated by production requirements/needs
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
Must be able and willing to learn any equipment or task and progress to higher maintenance levels
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.