- Los Angeles, CA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute all related sales functions at assigned accounts to achieve budgeted net sales, volume and profit objectives.
- Execute account planning to optimize trade promotional spending, schematic space allocation and desired everyday retail price variance vs. competition
- Secure distribution ACV objectives on all items within assigned S CA accounts/territory.
- Perform category review analysis, close distribution gaps and secure fair share space at preferred eye level schematic position. Provide timely accurate forecasting by item for promotional activity
- Further develop account/customer relationships enhancing the FF/account business environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 1-3 years retail sales S CA independent account experience with food/CPG orgainization highly preferred
- Account sales (including promotional activity) experience
- New Item introduction experience within the S CA market
- Trade promotional execution at S CA accounts
- Good analytical skills proficient with Microsoft office, TPN/SAP, syndicated IRI
- Strong orgainization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain reliable transportation for business travel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb cases
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.