Construction Carpentry Lead Person
- Delhi, CA
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
1. Assist the Foreperson in analyzing the needs of customers and, then, in guiding and directing the efforts of the crew to insure timely and efficient job completions.
2. Assist the Foreperson in maintaining cost control on project work through careful coordination of schedules, equipment, tools, and materials.
3. Assist the Foreperson with insuring that safety (to include the Company’s sanitation and disease control requirements) and housekeeping standards are met.
4. Train personnel as required.
5. Keep necessary records, including suggested repairs and/or work needed to be done, necessary materials/replacement parts to perform the work, etc.
1. Must qualify as a Class A Brood Maintenance Mechanic.
2. Must have good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
3. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
4. Must be organized and detailed oriented.
5. Must be able to work from a ladder.
6. Must be able to prioritize and adjust to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing customer needs.
7. Ability to multitask projects in a fast paced environment.
8. Must be able to adhere to company bio-security policies.
9. Must have the ability to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
10. Must have and maintain a California driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.