Customer Service Representative - Commercial Insurance
- Tampa, FL
Franklin Street is a group of companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to today’s commercial property owners. Founded in 2006 during one of the toughest real estate climates, Franklin Street has blossomed into one of the fastest-growing real estate and insurance companies in the Southeast, with offices in Tampa, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Jacksonville. Our family of real estate companies – which include Real Estate, Capital, Insurance and Management Services – is focused on developing solutions for the evolving demands of our clients. Learn more about Franklin Street at www.fsfp.com. Some recent awards include:
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work 2013
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2012 & 2013
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest growing companies – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2011 & 2012
- 40 under 40 Award, Andrew Wright CEO - Real Estate Forum Magazine 2011
- Top CFO Award Finalist, Will Sadlowski – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2012 & 2013
Recognized as one of the Top Places to Work by major Florida publications, Franklin Street Insurance Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our Tampa Insurance agency.
The CSR will support our group of insurance agents specializing in commercial property insurance for large real estate portfolios in order to enable them to reach a high level of production and provide exceptional customer service to our clients. Included will be the performance of the duties that follow.
Successful candidates will be those with strong systems proficiency (AMS 360, Excel, MS office suite) and an enthusiasm for customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and deliver certificates of insurance.
- Update client management database system on a regular basis. (AMS 360) Maintain coverage information, endorsements, correspondence updated in management system to ensure real time information.
- Scan and label attachments/documents in client folders.
- Assist broker in gathering signed documents, delivering signed documents to underwriters, and obtaining any additional information to finalize bind requests from agents (ex: loss runs).
- Prepare and send endorsements to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting a commercial insurance agency – P&C specialty area preferred, but not required.
- Must be very proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to type 55-60 wpm or faster required.
- Active 2-20 or 4-40 insurance license preferred.
- AMS 360 proficiency a plus.
- High school diploma required.
- Additional coursework or related insurance industry education a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both in person and over the phone). Must be able to speak clearly and concisely.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.