Business/IT Program Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
Fresh Consulting is an IT consulting firm that focuses on leveraging technology to deliver staffing services and business results to our clients. Fresh connects talented IT professionals in addition to offering collaborative teams of consultants to deliver results for clients ranging from enterprise-sized firms to start-ups. With operations in three countries and clients around the globe Fresh delivers solutions across multiple verticals and technology platforms. Contact us today for IT Consulting Services and Fresh ideas!
We have a great opportunity to add a Business/IT Program Manager with our client located in Woodland Hills, CA. This individual will direct the prioritization and delivery of multiple programs and resources while being responsible for managing an entire department and the associated budget.
- Manages relationship with top business management as the key driver of strategic plan for build out of business system capabilities
- Implements IT governance Accountable for delivery of work from all suppliers for multiple programs, including risk, quality, change management, schedule, and financial management
- Accountable for work orders/cost estimates to/from suppliers and user acceptance
- Manages achievement of SLA with suppliers
- Oversees communication, escalation, and financial impact management, when SLAs are not met
Preferred Skills: We are seeking a Director level IT professional with 15 to 20 years of progressive IT skills, responsibilities and background with the P&C industry or firms such as: Ernst & Young, Accenture, Capgemini. This is a leader of other project managers that are technical. Looking for someone with a strong SDLC, strong analytic skills and the ability to be innovative in solutions.
This is a Business PMO opportunity. This position includes: Business Project Managers with overall Project and IT Governance. Need to be able to manage strong IT professionals but think like the business.
- PMP certification or strong project management skills
- Minimum of 6 years in IT environment with progressive experience
- 3 years in a managerial role or 1 year as a Program Manager
- Business Intelligence
- Business and Technical Acumen
- Large Program Management Delivery
- Communication, Facilitation and Presentation Skills
- Business Requirement and Readiness knowledge
- Solution Architecture
- Large team people manager
- Technical Delivery Skills
- A strong process oriented focus, a business facing with high energy, good organization skills and communication skills.
- Insurance knowledge is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent or specific relevant experience.