Front End Designer/Developer
- Bellevue, WA
Fresh Consulting is an IT consulting firm that focuses on leveraging technology to deliver staffing services and business results to our clients. Fresh connects talented IT professionals in addition to offering collaborative teams of consultants to deliver results for clients ranging from enterprise-sized firms to start-ups. With operations in three countries and clients around the globe Fresh delivers solutions across multiple verticals and technology platforms. Contact us today for IT Consulting Services and Fresh ideas!
Are you a talented Front-End Web Developer who wants to work on cutting edge web projects? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing / campaign websites, etc)
- Produce WordPress-based websites (e.g. create themes, custom functionality)
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Strong experience with WordPress (custom theme, shortcode, function, etc)
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Some experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Some experience with PHP
- Familiar and experience with latest web design trends: responsive, parallax, jQuery / CSS animation, etc.
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with LAMP environment
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Additional Adobe Suite skills: Fireworks, InDesign, Edge, etc.
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming