- Austin, TX
Front Gate Tickets is a software company that specializes in custom software development for the music, arts, sports, and entertainment industries. Since the company's inception in 2002, Front Gate Tickets has powered sales of tickets in over 650 cities across 48 states for clients such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, Lollapalooza Festival, Wanderlust Festival, Mountain Jam Festival, Wilco, String Cheese Incident, Boulder Theater (Boulder, CO), Stubbs BBQ (Austin, TX), Higher Ground (Burlington, VT), Trees (Dallas), and Casbah (San Diego).
We are a small business of about 50 folks that work and play hard and take great pride in making happy clients out of our great products and excellent services.
This position involves collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into the FGT host system following procedural best practices and established standards, then verifying the output. The tool knowledge set for the position includes BackStage, AdmitOne, ScanOne, and other related FGT products.
- Collect, review, and accurately input event data into FGT system.
- Operate from procedural lists, control records, and coding schemes to enter source event data, using procedural “best practices” and established standards.
- Identify and resolve event related errors.
- Meet and exceed Event Management service level agreements.
- Communicate with clients to clarify submitted information to successfully complete requested tasks.
- Develop and maintain excellent interdepartmental and client relationships.
- From time to time, will be responsible for other duties as assigned by operations management.
- Execution and completion of other duties as assigned
- 1-4 years experience with the Front Gate Ticket System, or related field experience.
- Box Office experience is a plus.
- Overall awareness of the entertainment business is important.
- Thorough knowledge of event programming as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience.
- Understanding contractual elements as it relates to setting and supporting event/venue fees.
- Service oriented.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed, take initiative, be proactive, motivated, have good attendance, multi-task, seek solutions, and understand the duties and perform them without waiting for instruction.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
- H. S. diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree is preferred
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for extended periods
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for by putting in the subject line as follows: Event Programmer (First & Last Name)
No phone calls or in person drop ins, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.