- Toronto, Canada
Fruition Interactive is more than a Web marketing agency.
It's a strategic approach to online marketing that's designed to drive results that matter -- whether that's generating new leads, attracting and snaring the best new hires or maximizing lifetime customer value.
As a full-service interactive agency, Fruition delivers strategy; design; technology; search, social media and online marketing services that engage and enable users via the Web, mobile and email that are designed to move the needle most on your key business drivers — awareness, conversion and retention.
Whether it’s a new eCommerce roll-out, a fully content managed Web site, an integrated social media strategy or an email newsletter, Fruition Interactive is Web that Works.
Fruition's core clients are companies looking to grow their revenues from between $500,000 to $10 million a year. Our clients also include such marquee brands and Scotiabank, The City of Toronto, Home Depot, KPMG, BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC Renaissance Investments and others.
The Content Strategist at Fruition is the point person in helping our clients execute on their content marketing strategies, working with high-level plans for blogging, eBooks and more to create tangible, effective marketing communication.
In this role, you'll:
- On a quarterly basis, collaborate with clients and Fruition account and digital strategy staff to:
- Identify high level content themes and keywords
- Identify and document article topics and headlines for 8-16 blog posts/news updates per month
- Identify and document 3-5 key points/facts for each article
- On a bi-weekly basis
- Post article outlines to Fruition’s network of freelance writers
- Review work created by freelance writers to ensure that it’s on brief
- Sourcing images to accompany blog posts (1 per post)
- Scheduling blog post publication in Wordpress or similar blogging platform
- On an as-needed basis, collaborate with clients and Fruition account, design and digital strategy staff to create content outlines for premium content offerings such as eBooks and whitepapers
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in English and marketing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing copy-writing
- 3+ years agency experience
- Hands-on experience with blogging and other social media is an asset
Skills (special qualifications)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Google Apps (mail, docs, calendar); Skype, gChat or iChat for instant messaging; Social Media tools like Twitter, Hootsuite, Google+, Wordpress.
- Web savvy
This is a freelance or part-time contract position