- Ottawa, Canada
Fuel Industries is the intersection of advertising and entertainment - where enjoyment meets solid business strategy. We marry the best strategists and creative minds with an army of in house experts in the fields of animation, design, film and video production, sound design, music and online programming.
As technology changes, people change with it. Reaching your customer is no longer as easy as airing a 30-second spot in primetime - it requires breaking through filters. That's where we come in. Starting from piercing insight and strategy, we create entertaining experiences around your brands that resonate with your audience and create lasting impressions.
We are the evolution of interactive marketing. We are branded entertainment evolved.
The 3d artist must be able take and implement feedback. To meet strict deadlines, the artist will require quick troubleshooting techniques, ability to collaborate with the team and have great communication skills. Demo reel is a must.
Due to the remote nature of this position, it is essential to adhere to the organizational structure and pipeline implemented by the 3D lead at Fuel Industries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Create models and textures at low poly and high poly at photorealistic level
- Rig characters as well as animate
- Accurately estimate project milestones and deliverable completion dates
- Provide necessary and timely feedback and guidance on deliverables across multiple projects
- Communicate project status and difficulties with the team
- Collaborate with the team to meet deadlines and produce high quality results
- Capable of maintaining creative vision from concept to final assets
- Proficient in either Maya, 3ds Max, andVray,Photoshop, knowledge Zbrush an asset
- Character rigging and animation
- Must have solid technical and conceptual design skills
- Must be comfortable with organic, hard surface and character modeling
- Must be comfortable with shaders/texturing and creation of source maps
- Lighting and rendering skills an asset
- 3d camera tracking/compositing an asset
- Any film production experience is a definite asset (editing, understanding camera movement, lighting, etc.)
- After Effects
- 3D tracking software
Please send a copy of your resume to Jennifer Townsend at email@example.com
We are looking for someone for an exciting project and need to hire immediately.