- Ottawa, Canada
Fuel Industries is the intersection of advertising and entertainment - where enjoyment meets solid business strategy. We marry the best strategists and creative minds with an army of in house experts in the fields of animation, design, film and video production, sound design, music and online programming.
What’s it like to work at Fuel Industries?
For one thing, “research” regularly includes playing console games on a screen the size of Alaska. We’re one of the most advanced and innovative interactive studios in North America, developing online experiences and mobile marketing programs for some of the most respected brands in the world. In your first three months, you’ll touch more brands, and gain more experience, than you would working in a traditional agency for a year.
As one of the client’s key points of contact, the Account Manager fosters a strong relationship built on trust with both the client and internal team. He or she must understand clients’ business challenges and help define their strategic direction with the Account Director. They will be responsible for managing a variety of program accounts; developing managing creative program responses, associated budgets, and overall integration success. The Account Manager will report to the Account Director, and will also be responsible for creating high level efficiencies in process procedure, evolving the overall process internally externally.
The Account Manager will have strong, clear communication skills, an ability to trade off priorities defend decisions, as well as the ability to engender respect trust, both with the team and the client
- Able to identify opportunities to create efficiencies between agency client relationships.
- Ability to foresee issues affecting development assist with resolution opportunities.
- Able to identify work within budget allocations.
- Will work with Resource Manager Team leads to identify resources for development.
- Strong ability to balance deadlines, multiple projects and priorities, and manage client expectations while measuring and communicating campaign progress.
- Train and guide clients on best practices, and actively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Share innovative suggestions/solutions to customers/partners of all levels
- Communicate effectively in a team-oriented work environment and function as liaison within several internal divisions, from production to executive group.
- Support sales and marketing teams, manage and demonstrate projects and requests, drive and attend meetings with customers, and create client analyses.
- Identify items in out of scope, communicating clearly to the client.
- Support product team with user insight and feedback related to the product.
- Own client satisfaction within identified programs and understand/create opportunities to grow and maintain business.
Creative Concept Development
- Able to work across multiple agency, client, and licensor touch-points to deliver creative concepts.
- Able to organize internal process for defining creative based on client requests with team such as Client Brief’s, Initial kick-offs, Internal Response Development, Budget Time Development Capacity and Client/Licensor Reviews
- Able to develop maintain prioritized deadlines for concept development with internal team/Client.
- Maintain constant visibility on priorities both internally externally ensuring successful timely delivery of creative responses.
- Able to work with Client Licenses to ensure meeting times scheduled are booked approvals goals are clear.
- Will work with the Sr. Producer Account Director reviewing future dates development:
- Able to identify high-level budget allowances for development to ensure timely delivery to production.
- Able to assess immediate needs within a 4-5 month development window to ensure priorities are being addressed with minimal impact to future development requirements.
- Able to organize internal team at all stages of concept development to define creative response - understanding required technology touch points, creative-budget capacity, and organizational review.
- Able to aggregate required information from Client Licensor to define working scope of deliverables for production to execute, including overview of functional planning requirements
- Must work with production team client to maintain high-level timeline to ensure ‘deliverability’ of pitch opportunities across all technology touch-points.
- Able to manage approvals process with both Client Licensor.
- Must manage required Client Licensor responses within timeframe allowed.
- Able to communicate clear creative concept across pitch with creative team to Client Licensors.
- Work with Producers Team to ensure handoff to production is clearly defined, issues are identified, and requirements are complete.
- 3-5 years of Account Management experience in Digital Marketing and Advertising, preferably within an Agency
- Experience working with large complex clients delivering annual service revenues in excess of $2MM each
- Experience with site development, specifically in large-scale site design, build-out and maintenance
- Gaming experience a plus
- Experience dealing with remote, cross functional teams
- Knowledge of programs, projects and management processes and toolsets
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, including outstanding presentation skills
- Keen sense of creative thinking and problem solving
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone for an exciting project and need to hire immediately.