- Ottawa, Canada
Fuel is a global digital agency based in Ottawa and L.A. who has pushed the limits of youth brand engagement for more than 10 years. Through deep, digital brand experiences we reach consumers with innovative and impactful campaigns across online, social, mobile, console, and next generation consumer technology. Through creativity, socialization, and most importantly – play – we have grown into one of the most advanced youth marketing firms in the world. Our work for McDonald's, Star Wars, NBC Universal, Nokia, and Mattel prove it, and iMedia has named Fuel one of 25 Agencies to Watch in 2012.
Fuel is fun. We work hard, and play hard. We're no strangers to the impromptu karaoke competition, midnight gaming session, or all-office laser tag. Our team marries the best digital strategists and creative minds in the business with an army of in-house experts in design, animation, film, game design, and software development
Fuel is a family. And as a next generation digital agency with a focus exclusively on youth consumers, we're one of the most exciting places to work in the world.
The Producer is responsible for the management and delivery of mid to large-scale interactive website design/development projects. The Producer works to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion quality and integrity of the end result.Producers must have 3-5 years experience managing interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. Experience in an agency environment is key.
TheProducer is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the Client and the project team, the Producer plays a pivotal role in the success of an engagement
Required Skills & Experience
- Responsible for developing overall production strategies and deliverables for each individual program, from development through to translation, testing & release
- Responsible to ensure that approvals dates & process & clear & understood on the project - both with Client & Licensor
- Responsible for managing key resources & their respective timing & deliverables
- Ensure that Jira & Confluence are used properly on each project within the HS standards defined by the IP and/or Sr Producer
- Responsible for developing overall production strategies and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and actively be involved in the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Work with the Data Analyst to ensure proper tracking is integrated for each program where required for Client Updates
- Consistently identify needs that Clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior FUEL management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; evangelize the FUEL production methodology and project processes
- Partner with project team leads to present work as well as participate in new business presentation opportunities
- Working on multiple projects within HS, understanding & carrying to deliver the integrated approach within the overall creative strategy
- Key Accountability for all wrap up content for each finished project.
- Responsible for tracking & resolution of bugs on each program for delivery
Additional Skills & Experience
- Able to manage stress
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong motivational skills, acts as the voice for the team to the HS exec team
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- An innovative and solution oriented mindset
- Strong ability to analyze & conceptualize
- Strong interactive / digital knowledge
- Ability to establish and maintain a trust-based relationship with clients
- Act as an expert and reference for clients
- Basic legal knowledge for client contracts, production and talent management etc.
- Understanding & awareness of product development & experience tying product goals to business goals
- Work well with all levels of development (Creative, Development, Finance, Executive Team)
- 3-5 years of experience in interactive producer role
- Project Management Training, budgeting and organizational Skills
- Experiences dealing with outsourcing partners
- Experience with the development of small to medium scale websites and a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and third party applications and platforms is essential
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Basecamp, bug tracking, wiki and related project management tools
- Experience with project tracking software and other project tracking method particularly SCRUM
- Understanding of Development process is an asset
Please send a copy of your resume to Colby Ralph at email@example.com
We are looking for someone for an exciting project and need to hire immediately.