Research Analyst - Global Equity
- Cincinnati, OH
Fund Evaluation Group, LLC (FEG) is a recognized leader in the field of institutional investment consulting. FEG was founded in 1988 to provide independent investment advice to institutional investors. Today, the firm advises on over $38 billion in client assets. The firm is 100% employee owned with all partners active in the business and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
FEG markets through two distribution channels:
- Institutions – Endowments, public and private foundations, pension plans, healthcare institutions and not-for-profit entities. Within the institutional channel, FEG primarily markets traditional consulting services (FEG Consulting) and discretionary portfolio management services (FEG Managed Portfolios).
- Financial Intermediaries – Independent RIAs, wealth managers, family offices, banks, broker dealers and insurance companies. Within the financial intermediary channel, FEG markets hedge fund of funds and Managed Portfolios.
FEG manages two hedge fund-of-funds. The two FEG hedge fund of funds were created to provide investors with access to best of class institutional hedge fund managers at a low minimum investment and cost. The funds leverage FEG’s hedge fund experience advising on alternative investments for endowments and other institutional clients. FEG offers similar solutions to clients for private capital.
FEG is seeking to add an investment professional to its global equity research team. The positions will support senior members of the equity team in monitoring and analysis of individual equity managers. This position will also provide administrative and quantitative support as needed. Strong analytical and communication skills are critical along with a passion for investments. A minimum of two years’ experience with investments is preferred or a relevant educational background. The position will interact with other functional groups within FEG including consulting, reporting, and the broader research team. The position will be based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Some business travel may be required.
- Basic monitoring of equity-oriented investment managers. This may include preparing or helping to prepare research reports, memos, and quarterly reviews.
- Update and maintain the global equity group’s presentations and other client deliverables
- Provide support to the senior equity team leaders in regards to equity valuations and portfolio positions
- Serve as a team resource for special projects
- Work effectively and closely with broader research team, consultants, and client service professionals to support outstanding recommendations to FEG’s Investment Policy Committee consistent with FEG’s investment philosophy
- 0-2 years of related employment
- A passion for investing
- Some knowledge of capital market concepts and equity strategies
- Highest level of integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats
- Highly motivated team player seeking opportunity in an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree required with a focus on economics, finance or another investment related area
- A CAIA, CFA, or MBA, or progress toward one of these, a plus. A willingness to pursue one of these is a must.
Cincinnati Office – Firm Headquarters
Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities commensurate with qualifications and performance
Position: Research Analyst - Global Equity
Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Reports To: Director of Marketable Securities
Fund Evaluation Group, LLC
201 E. Fifth Street, Suite 1600
Cincinnati, OH 45202
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards, both in our investment approach and in the manner we conduct our own business.