Senior eDiscovery Process Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
Fast growing, global eDiscovery services company - Technology centric; Asian Language, proprietary predictive coding software.
Our client offers a full spectrum of eDiscovery - digital forensics solutions and services for corporations and law firms.
Key differentiator: Proprietary software eDiscovery solution, which accurately handles English and Asian-language characters, encoding schemes and native file systems.
The Senior E-Discovery Process Engineer will lead and coordinate other staff as necessary to provide clients with accurate, timely and efficient services throughout all phases of the EDRM cycle.
• Manage two or more process engineers in all aspects of EDRM cycle.
• Design processing and production plans on case matters so that they are cost efficient, are to specification and so that plans are within required deadline
• Coordinate case and client needs with other departments
• Act as liaison between outsource providers, subcontractors and other regions and entities
• Train junior staff as needed to assure they are maintain adequate knowledge and skills to perform the tasks they are assigned to
• Advise senior management on needs of operational team and how best to build and maintain it
• Strong desire to learn.
• Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong, clear communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work with general direction and minimal supervision.
• Strong knowledge of data design and structure.
• Ability to write thorough, complete and detailed reports of work activity. These reports may be used in legal proceedings.
• Ability to multi-task, maintain composure under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong leadership skills
Education, Qualification and Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or closely related field
- eDiscovery application certifications preferred, e.g. Concordance, LAW, Nuix, EnCase, etc.
Mark R. Gerety
G2A Executive Search™
Main: 415.200.0972 Ext. 3
We provide companies with their greatest resource, People.