VP, eDiscovery and Managed Review
- San Francisco, CA
As Director eDiscovery and Managed Review you will work with play a hands-on role managing document reviews in the US, Asia, and Europe.
- Superb communication and client service skills
- Excellent people management experience
- Thorough knowledge of the litigation process, e-discovery, and electronic document preservation
- Detailed understanding of the use of technology to support litigation efforts, including technology assisted review
- Strong technical skills including familiarity with leading review platforms
- Ability to quickly master new litigation software
- Solid experience with project management best practices and tools
- Understanding of corporate and law firm IT infrastructure
- Six Sigma or other Quality Management system experience an advantage
- PMP or other Project Management certification an advantage
- JD preferred. MBA an advantage.