Sales Representative - Garda Cash In Transit
- Toronto, Canada
GARDA CANADA SECURITY CORPORATION
GARDA (TSX:GW) is a global provider of security solutions, cash logistics and global risk consulting. With headquarters in Montreal, Canada, the firm’s 45,000 dedicated professionals, among the most highly qualified and best-trained in the industry, serve clients in countries throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Garda works with clients in a broad range of sectors and industries including financial institutions, retailers, manufacturers, insurance companies, governments, humanitarian relief organizations and the natural resources, construction and telecommunications.
You are passionate about developing business and you feel like this could be an asset in our team? Make a difference in a company that will acknowledge your skills and allow you to shine.
Garda is one of the leading companies of Canada’s Security Solutions. We provide risk management solutions for our clients with a team of security professionals which are highly experienced and qualified.
Garda is currently hiring a Sales Representative for its Cash Logistics Division in Toronto.
- Good basic salary
- Competitive commission rates
- Flexible schedule
Reporting to the Sales Director, your duties will include:
- Evaluate and exploit the potential targeted customers
- Solicit and follow up with potential identified customers
- Maintain a connection with the operations
- Prepare service offerings in collaboration with the Sales Director
- Ensure the achievement of the targeted sales and the profitability that have been set
- Manage the developed customer retention
- Be a proud representative of Garda at any time
- A minimum of five years of experience in a sales position
- Good knowledge of the retail sector (an asset)
- Knowledge of the geographical GTA
- Ability to manage priorities, assertive and autonomous
- Persuasive and good work methodology
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel....)
Interested in this challenge?
Apply for this position by visiting the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com
Garda applies the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest in Garda; however we will only contact selected candidates.
Garda is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Please Note: only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.