Entry Level Project Administrators
- Lake Success, NY
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases, and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 287 million notices, handled over 28 million calls, and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources, and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists, and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
GCG, Inc. is seeking ambitious, hardworking college graduates for entry level administrator positions in its Lake Success, NY location. Individuals should be self-motivated, articulate, with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, The ideal candidate is one who understands the need to work efficiently, lead by example, exercise judgment, adapt to a variety of tasks, and communicate with peers and management keeping them updated on each task as it progresses.
Some daily responsibilities include:
- Maintaining all project administrative mail
- Handling all project administrative duties, including statistics
- Running exclusion reports
- Maintaining affidavit statistics
- Maintaining work paper files
- May have limited client contact in support of project tasks, or as back-up to Project Manager
- Processing claims
- Preparing Claims for processing
- Returning Claimant emails and phone calls
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer software knowledge required, including Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Powerpoint, Access, and SQL a plus
- Must be able to work independently and exercise judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a Corporate environment preferred
- Strong focus on customer service
- Experience that illustrates the ability to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills, self-motivated and detail orientated
- Strong ability to access and efficiently use various databases
- Must be flexible in adapting to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements.