Wellness Program Administrator/Registered Nurse RN
- Lake Success, NY
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 260 million notices, handled over three million calls and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
The Wellness Program Administrator RN will provide professional nursing care through appropriate medical triage and education to address employee health concerns. The Wellness Program Administrator RN will also manage requests for over the counter medication and first aid care and supplies.
- Provide on-site clinical assessment and treatment of employee’s illness, injuries, and/or disease management.
- Develop and implement health and wellness programs for employees in an environment with a fluctuating employee population. Manage these programs and provide feedback about success and opportunities for improvement.
- Create a library of applicable literature to educate employees on common medical issues and to teach them how to effectively manage their health.
- Handle employee complaints for various health issues such as axiety, high blood pressure or diabetes. Ensure employees can return to work or escalate the situation as necessary.
- Coordinate health fairs: to include coordination of the staff, managing event, ordering and managing of supplies.
- Assist in work place accident situations to ensure proper documentation and care of the employee(s) involved.
- Develop safety initiatives to create a safe work environment and offer suggestions on process improvement.
- RN licensure
- Two years experience in a health coordinator, nurse or similar role
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Job expertise, knowledge and confidence to act as an advisor and advocate at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to patient confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive attitude at all times
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements