- Lake Success, NY
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 260 million notices, handled over three million calls and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
- Supports upper management personnel for all administrative needs.
- Maintain calendars, make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- Track departmental attendance and input hours into timekeeping system as necessary.
- Maintain records, filing systems, and computer files.
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, answering phones, processing incoming/outgoing mail, ordering and monitoring office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a Corporate environment preferred
- Strong focus on customer service
- Experience that illustrates the ability to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and detail orientated
- Computer software knowledge required, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be flexible in adapting to a dynamic, fast-paced environment and possess strong organizational and problem solving skills
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements.