- Lake Success, NY
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 260 million notices, handled over three million calls and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and interpret results to create various reports.
- Provide data analysis and reporting support to East Coast Operations, Bankruptcy and Special Projects teams.
- Use MS SQL, SSRS and Excel to deliver high quality, robust reports on the status of various aspects of our Class Action, Bankruptcy and Special projects.
- Interact with other members of the team and the organization to define requirements, build reports and support one time requests for specific data from our various project databases.
- Translate vast amounts of data and complicated relationships into simple, yet valuable management and operational reports.
- Bachelor degree in Programming, Systems Design, Mathematics, Business Computing or related field and one to two years’ experience in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with MS SQL, SQL Server Reporting Solutions and Visual Basic for MS Applications a big plus.
- Willingness to learn new software, skills and business concepts.
- Strong logical thinker and good team player.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Well-developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in a high-intensity results-driven environment and be able to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Location: Lake Success, NY
- Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (with OT as necessary)