- Seattle, WA
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases, and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 287 million notices, handled over 28 million calls, and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources, and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists, and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
- Collect data from multiple business users in a variety of methods and perform complex data analysis through data loads and manipulation of the data under specific standards, context, and existence of court ordered information to meet project requirements.
- Design and build database tables based on the requirements per RDBMS normal form theories to meet the OLTP load standards set for the database tables.
- Perform ETL (Extract Transaction Load) process using SSIS, DTS, and Data Import/Export wizard. Build SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages for initial load of data and incremental loads of data. Perform data loads; analyze and initiate data extracts; and clean up data by removing duplicates on all cases and with all source data.
- Program database applications using MS-SQL performing maintenance and troubleshooting of systems and applications required to perform data loads. Develop triggers; write stored procedures, views, tables, and functions on SQL server database as per the requirements. Utilize DTS stored procedures to move data.
- Write AdHoc SQL reports for daily, weekly, and yearly usage resulting in automated reporting. Perform basic unit testing on the table and data which are imported/reported to ensure the data will load and reports include the correct data.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and three years’ experience in data analysis in a Microsoft SQL Server environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Access.
- Strong understanding of database manipulation including experience with relational databases and proficiency with MS SQL Server, T-SQL to write queries.
- Experience creating complex reports on data using a reporting tool (SSRS, Crystal, other).
- Demonstrated experience with programming in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including translation of data requirements through non-technical terms and understanding.
- Ability to work independently, exercising independent judgment concerning the communication of complex data requirements.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
GCG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.