SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
- Seattle, WA
For more than 25 years, GCG has earned the confidence and respect of the legal community when it comes to handling administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases, and legal notice programs. During that time, we have been entrusted with the administration of complex, international class action settlements as well as high-profile bankruptcy cases of national import. We have processed tens of millions of claims, mailed more than 287 million notices, handled over 28 million calls, and distributed billions of dollars with demonstrated accuracy and efficiency.
The breadth and depth of our experience, our responsiveness to clients’ needs, our global resources, and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 1,000 that includes a nationally recognized noticing expert, a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists, and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, GCG’s resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment’s notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
The Business Development Sales Professional is responsible for driving revenue growth initiatives in the class action market by identifying and developing new client relationships as well as maintaining existing relationships. The Sales Professional must develop, present, and negotiate business proposals and facilitate the client and firm relationship. In addition, this role includes working collaboratively to develop departmental strategies for marketing the firm’s administration and other business services. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for the following:
- Lead growth initiatives in the class action market by identifying and developing new client relationships and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Develop a complete understanding of GCG’s Class Action Administration Services in order to market to, and educate, new and existing clients regarding GCG’s Class Action Administration Services and other business services as necessary.
- Conduct continual follow–up with new and existing clients to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal and assist in the Request for Proposal process; draft proposals and estimates as required.
- Participate in weekly calls with team members to coordinate and strategize on new business opportunities, client meetings, and other business development activities.
- Develop and maintain an accurate list of prospects and clients in GCG’s client relationship management system and provide reports on a regular basis and, as requested, to management.
- Attend industry conferences and travel to conduct sales calls to new and existing clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing department to plan client events and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of five years of sales experience selling to professionals in a legal related services industry or other industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Juris Doctor and experience in a law firm is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to articulate GCG’s value proposition and conduct presentations to professionals in a compelling and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making skills to successfully navigate business development opportunities.
- Must be able to work independently at times and demonstrate initiative and manage individual daily activities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel and Outlook).
- Relationships in the class action legal market is a plus, but not required.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
GCG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.