- Kilgore, TX 75662, USA
Closure Systems International, Inc. (CSI) is a global leader in plastic and aluminum closure design, manufacturing and high speed capping equipment / application systems. Approximately 90+ billion closures are produced annually in CSI's 25+ manufacturing sites, strategically located in 20+ countries throughout the globe.
CSI integrates innovative closure technology, high-performance equipment and expert technical services and training support to help customers all over the world maximize their profits. These integrated closure and capping solutions deliver a total system of unsurpassed customer value and reliability.
The Maintenance Mechanic position requires experience and skill in electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical areas associated with plastics injection molding equipment and general facility grounds and equipment. Under direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance mechanic must provide support to production while following all safety procedures and policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires experience and skill in electrical, hydraulic, mechanical areas, and general facility
grounds and equipment.
- Working knowledge of machine tool operations such as; drill press, hose crimper, volt meters, amp
meters, thermocouple calibration unit, micrometers, calipers, scales, levels, etc.
- Preferred experience with plastics injection molding equipment
- Trouble shoot programmable controllers
- Trouble shoot equipment with CNC pneumatics and hydraulic control
- Installs wiring, make adjustment to & calibrates machines
- Removes, replaces and/or repairs machinery
- Takes work orders out of maintenance system and completes in a timely manner
- Completes or assist in parts requisitions in maintenance system with correct part numbers and vendors
- Insures all safety and LOTO procedures are followed; must follow all safety procedures and requirements.
- Responsible for parts inventory
- Preventative maintenance on equipment and adheres to published standards. Basic PM inspections and
properly complete required paperwork.
- Ensure that the supply chain is made aware of their food safety obligations as our partner in the quest to deliver a safe product to the consuming public.
- High school diploma or GED certification. Minimum of three to five years' experience.
- Technical school training will be considered in lieu of years of experience.
- Prefer understanding in the injection molding process along with all of its support equipment i.e., AEC’s, loaders, ohmites, chillers, conveyors, etc, and the use of tools and devises used to repair and maintain equipment and facilities.
- Experience in manufacturing in a fast-paced work environment. Good verbal and written communication skills
-Teamwork, positive communication with others, and team problem solving are required. Written communication must follow CSI standards and values.
-The incumbent helps provide a safe work place by assisting in developing, promoting and following practices which prevent injury and meet legal safety requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.