GREENLEAF CREATIVE LLC is currently seeking a highly well-rounded Digital Marketing Strategist who can provide complete inbound marketing strategy for our current and prospective clients.
This will be an independent contractor position. It's a great fit for the freelancer who wants the ability to telecommute and/or work from their home office.
Compensation will be made per-project and will include 40% of the digital marketing budget for each client, plus 20% of all web design/development work brought in through http://greenleafcreative.com as a direct result of the contractor's digital marketing efforts. Candidate should have the ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously and should be familiar with all emerging technologies in the field of SEO and SEM
The best fit candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in the following areas:
- ON-PAGE SEO (meatdata, header tags, hCard address, sitemap/geo-sitemap)
- OFF-PAGE SEO (search engine & online directory submissions)
- LOCAL SEARCH MARKETING (“push pin” or “7-pack”)
- REVIEW MANAGEMENT (reviews, posts, testimonials, QR codes)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (shares, likes, +1’s, embedded facebook “like” box)
- SAFE LINK BUILDING (links and citations to/from high-quality sites)
- CITATION MANAGEMENT (continuity of phone & address formatting)
- PAID SEARCH MARKETING (“pay-per-click”)
- PRESS RELEASES (written & distributed)
- VIDEO MARKETING (with proper formatting/microformatting)
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND REPORTING (britelocal, SEO Moz, Google Analytics)
- BLOGS & MICROBLOGS (regular submissions)
- REPUTATION MANAGEMENT (tracking, reporting & reacting)
Candidates must have a proven record of success and shall provide GC with 4 client references. These references will be contacted regarding the candidate’s ability to provide a quality, sustained ROI in the form of increased search traffic, higher rankings, more frequent search engine crawling and increases in referring link traffic.
Candidates must also have a portfolio of satisfied clientele. If all of your work is "white-label", please do not respond to this job post. You must be able to show what you have done. Thank you.