Senior 3D Artist
- Madrid, Spain
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Madrid? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Senior 3D Generalist Artist at Gameloft Madrid, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome, which was created in this studio.
- Modelling and texturing in-game environments and characters based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications
- Modelling and texturing levels props for existing levels
- Coordinate closely with the design teams in the level implementation process
- Modelling key level landmarks and props in high-poly
- Implementing assets into the game engine
- Defining shader effects and material properties for environment features
- Coordinate with the Lead Artist in implementing final lighting for the levels
- Works under the supervision of the Art Director and Lead Artist
The projects in question are video games for iPhone, iPad, tablets, social networks and mobile phones.
- +4 years of professional experience as 3D artist in the games industry, with at least 1 released game.
- Proficient in 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Experience in both modelling and texturing environments and characters
- Able to optimize low-polygon or mid-low-polygon models while taking aesthetic and technical considerations into account
- Strong knowledge of art and technical standards/constraints for modern games.
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to adapt to various game styles and graphic styles
- High level of English is a MUST
- knowledge of ZBrush.
- Knowledge of games engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- Experience with Substance and/or PBR texturing methods.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft Madrid?
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
- Permanent contract
- Full coverage with health insurance
- 25 paid vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
- Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
- If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
- Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that we will only consider applications including a portfolio.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com