Senior Account Executive
- New York, NY
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
To monetize its very engaged audience, Gameloft is looking for a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to generate revenues for its new and fast growing line of business: Mobile Advertising. This position is based in New York City.
By joining Gameloft, you’ll be at the cutting edge of mobile advertising and contribute to the growth and shape of this new business. Working with the Director of Advertising, you will have quarterly objectives to drive new advertisers in our games and generate significant revenues.
· Identify and contact new potential advertisers, while working existing contacts.
· Increase Gameloft awareness among a broad range of advertiser networks.
· Manage the complete sales cycle, from initial contact to campaign delivery and analysis.
· Match advertiser requirements to Gameloft’s audiences and rich media ad units to build compelling, winning proposals
· Work closely with Gameloft advertising leadership and campaign teams.
· Take an active role in aggressively growing the revenues of Gameloft in-game advertising.
· Propose new ideas to enhance Gameloft’s mobile ad offerings to prospective clients.
· 2 to 5 years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
· 1 to 3 years of experience specifically in selling digital advertising, ideally in-application mobile ads as a plus.
· Familiarity with mobile games an asset
· Deep knowledge of the digital ad sales tech, with specific focus on mobile advertising, media agencies and brands.
· Existing relationships with major brands, media agencies, trading desks and ad networks.
· Proven record of building business and selling projects.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Strong appetite for selling.
· Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Job reference : #LI-RD2