Market Research Specialist
- New York, NY
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Conduct market analysis of potential licenses and third-party brands to identify new business and growth opportunities for the company
- Suggest new actionable licenses from existing and emerging markets (TV, movies, toys, sports etc.) with clear identification of context, target, and gameplay.
- Work with our licensing and production teams to devise creative ways to integrate these licenses and brands into company products.
- Evaluate new and emerging audience segments and their total addressable market.
- Develop recommendations for increasing profitability of user acquisition efforts - including analysis of mainstream endorsements and niche opportunities.
- Review and benchmark competitive products and highlight their factors of success - and make recommendations on how these can be applied to company products.
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
• 3-4 years in market research or consumer marketing, ideally in the video games or entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Experience working within an international environment.
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
• Creative and critical thinker.
• Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language.
• Ability to work proactively, autonomously and within a team.
• Highly proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com