- New Orleans, LA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New Orleans, an international metropolis built on entertainment and opportunity! New Orleans is home to superb music, architecture, food, and art –which are parts of its very fabric – and is one of the most culturally and historically rich cities in America. We are the festival capital of the world and have an endless list of both nightlife and family activities. In New Orleans, you will simply never run out of things to do!
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition team, the Marketing Product Manager will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire lifespan. This position is located in our production studio in New Orleans, but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to local marketing & PR managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, community managers and customer care managers.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
• Identifying the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
• Creating brand identity: title, packaging, and storytelling around a game’s plot and characters
• Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
• Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention
• Coordinating game approval with copyright owners (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Planning Global Launches
• Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
• Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and partners
• Creating promotional tools for games, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other assets required for special marketing initiatives
• Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game
• Creation of user acquisition assets in collaboration with local business teams
Monitoring game evolution
• Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game
• Optimization of the app stores pages performance and visibility
• Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets
• Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed
• Prioritizing bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game update schedule with the production team and monetization manager
• Managing a marketing calendar based on game updates and promotions, and overseeing related announcements, merchandising, and community management
• 3+ years in consumer marketing (ideally in online entertainment or social products).
• BBS / MBA in Marketing/Management
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
• Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• You want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing
• You want to work within a team made up of people motivated by and passionate about their field
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
• You love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues all over the world
• You want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others
• You want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• You’re looking for great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!