- San Francisco, CA
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft is seeking a PR Manager for the U.S. and Canadian markets with experience in the digital media industry.
You will work closely with our North American team as well as the Global team based overseas to help grow Gameloft’s awareness in the gaming industry to reach our key audiences. You will be joining a leading mobile game publisher with 140 Million monthly users and top rated games such as Asphalt 8, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Dungeon Hunter 5, Disney Magic Kingdoms, Spider-Man Unlimited, Modern Combat 5 and many more. You will report to the Marketing Director, North America.
• Define and implement communication strategy to grow Gameloft awareness among key audiences.
• Edit marketing material produced by the global teams so it’s perfectly relevant to the North American Market.
• Define and implement strategies to reach our key stakeholders (advertisers, licensors, platforms and players).
• Attend and secure speaking opportunities for Gameloft representatives at key events.
• Monitor competitor marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s exposure.
• Develop joint marketing and PR initiatives with Gameloft partners in North America (brands, media agencies, etc.)
• Create North American case studies for our advertising activity based on Clients success or market studies
• 2 to 5 years of professional experience in PR or Marketing.
• Extensive list of contacts in the media, and proven track record at building new relationships with journalists
• Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, digital in particular.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest in gaming, advertising and technology.
• Bachelor's degree in English Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an equivalent major.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.