Advertising Trafficker Intern
- New York, NY
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As an Advertising Trafficker Intern, you will be working within the US Advertising team under the New York Account Manager supervision.
You will contribute to :
• Help on the trafficking of multiple campaigns and respond to client requests
• Once the campaign is confirmed, assist on the booking and preparation of the inventory for campaign launch
• Collaborate with Gameloft creative department to supervise creative production as part of the campaign terms
• Help on the set-up the advertising campaigns within the Gameloft proprietary Ad Server
• Troubleshoot ad serving, reporting, and creative issues
• Learn with the account management team on how to improve the campaigns performance, in liaison with the Advertising Sales Team
• Liaise with our Reporting team to get campaign reports and providing daily analysis to clients.
• Help on the production of post-campaign documents for the clients.
An interest in digital advertising is a must!
Excel has no secret for you
An analytical mindset would be a real plus
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Please note that this is a paid internship!