- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games?
Interested in working for a world class company in a fun and rewarding environment in Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft Cluj is looking for a Game Producer, to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality projects possible.
Your main responsibility will be to lead our development teams toward the completion of top tier mobile game titles.
- Macro and Micro management of the development teams
- Planning and follow-up of the development cycle
- Quality control in the main areas of game development: Game Design, Graphic Design, Programming
- Maintaining relations with the international development team
- Maintain relations with the international marketing team.
- Extensive experience managing teams of creative people and projects from concept to release
- Expert understanding of game development
- Technical background is a plus
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the highest quality games on agreed schedule or deadline
- Must have passion for game development, and the ability to manage equally passionate people in a very demanding working environment
- Must have independence and initiative and proven track record of seeking out tasks, finding new ways to enhance productivity both personally and for the team
- Extreme attention to detail without compromising the ability to do many things at once with ongoing interruptions
- A rich visual vocabulary (games, movies, comics)
- An understanding of basic narrative (story telling) techniques and workflows
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.