Programmatic Operation Manager
- Berlin, Germany
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a Programmatic Operation Manager to assist with our programmatic advertising business across North & Central Europe, with a particular focus on the UK, Germany and the Nordics.
Based in Berlin, you will have quarterly objectives to enhance our programmatic sales.
Passionate about the mobile industry, you will lead programmatic optimization for the region by:
• Monitoring open market (prices, waterfall, high-level monitoring of creatives & advertisers)
• Assisting the Sales team by implementing and troubleshooting our programmatic Private Deals, with the support of our technical support teams in Paris and Bucharest
• Managing Gameloft ad’s inventory via our internal Programmatic SSP
You will also act as main contact point for programmatic partners:
• Account Management of the global SSP partners based in the Region (Contract negotiation, billing and invoicing, operational optimization on local and global).
• Business development for new Server-to-Server integration with SSPs/DSPs.
• Last but not least, you will support the Ad Sales teams on the relationships with trading desks as well as internally communicate on your actions with the Gameloft ad sales teams, offering consultancy and sharing best practices.
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in programmatic advertising (ad operations, campaign management, digital media planning), ideally with a mobile dimension
- You possess strong analytic and organizational skills. You are attentive to details and are able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a team player, with a great sense of communication
- A client-facing / business development experience is a plus considering the business side of the position
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!