Business Development Manager
- Berlin, Germany
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to manage and grow the revenues of our mobile channels (own- or third-party operated: mobile sites, subscription offers, operator portals…) in the North and Central Europe region (UK, Nordics, Central and Eastern Europe)
Allying a sense of business and strong analytical skills, you will be in charge of:
Key account management: drive relationships with existing distribution partners (Orange, T-Mobile…) as well as billing providers
Project management: Definition, release and optimization of our subscription services, landing pages, CRM programs and mobile sites, follow-up, testing and analysis. A team of developers will be assigned to your projects. You will also work with designers on a regular basis.
Business Development: identify opportunities of growth or optimization within existing and potential partners & channels and take an active part in acquiring new distributors with the support of country managers
Analysis: Daily monitoring of the traffic & performance and regular synthetic reporting, benchmark of competitors’ offers
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in mobile or digital content
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business or IT
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, you understand they key performance indicators and the reasons that generated them
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong interest in the mobile & telco industries as well as in digital content distribution
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a
cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues
at the other end of the Earth!
• Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
• Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Job code: #LI-RD2