Assistant Producer (Assistant Project Manager)
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 7 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid riverview in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Your daily Responsibilities consist of supporting the Game Producer in :
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the mobile game development cycle implemented by different teams, from the conception stage to the finalization stage (game designing, programming, graphic designing, quality assurance, etc);
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter as well as development teams in others countries;
- Constantly controlling the games quality and projects status to make sure that the game are delivered on time and match with Gameloft high standard;
- Acting as back up for the producer whenever needed.
- Very well-organized;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Strong interest in video game, ability to evaluate video games;
- Responsible, result-oriented, and on multiple tasks;
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexible and strong adaptation abilities;
- Good knowledge of basic Project Management Tools (Windows, MS Office). Tech-savvy and ability to quickly learn and use other, proprietary tools.
* At the moment, we only hire Vietnamese for this position.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
• Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year.
• Modern office with splendid view to Han river and Dragon bridge.
• Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, Manager trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...)
• Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect.
• Soft-skill training internally and externally
• Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/