Sales Account Manager - VOLONTARIAT INTERNATIONAL EN ENTREPRISE (VIE)
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment,
Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
As Sales Account Manager at Gameloft Johannesburg and reporting to the Region Manager Africa and the Director of Sales Africa, you will contribute to the sales development of Gameloft Game products developing partnerships with Mobile operators and handset manufacturers. You will also be in charge of increasing the growth trend in Gameloft’s existing and strategic accounts.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Build strong relationships with our strategic partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations in order to optimize our portals’ performances and increase growth;
- Develop our existing partnership portfolio within your geographical territory;
- Identify and acquire new countries with high potential;
- Constantly analyze and optimize the revenue performance of all the operations you are in charge of;
- Proactively identify potential technical issues and rapidly involve relevant team members for problem resolution;
- Act as the key interface between the partners and all relevant divisions;
- Acting as project manager and booster during technical integration phases;
- Maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models, and the relative strengths/weaknesses of our own products.
- First-hand experience in Business development, ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
- A born salesperson, you are seeking an opportunity where you will be responsible for the self-directed development of a client portfolio, as well the evolution of the product.
- Good knowledge of the African continent and do not have issues travelling in the region in perfect autonomy
- Keep up-to-date with digital/mobile evolutions and trends.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and ecommerce is a great asset,
- Fluent in English & French ideally
- Proactive, goal-oriented and are comfortable working independently
- You have exceptional relationship-building skills, and are comfortable presenting to high-level decision makers
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Johannesburg can offer you even more?
- Local Health insurance coverage
- Central office location
- Casual working atmosphere
- You won’t be blamed for playing our games!
- Regional Workshops
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com