Junior Localization QA Tester
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and, with a monthly audience of 157 million unique players, offers advertisers a unique level of visibility and involvement via Gameloft Advertising Solutions. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 6,000 employees. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
The Localization QA Tester will analyze in-game texts to validate grammar, syntax, spelling and proper location on a variety of different mobile platforms.
Conduct localization testing (both content and display) on projects assigned
Proofreading and editing of texts already written in Russian
Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate all types of text bugs found in games
Post a clear and accurate description of each bug found using the internal bug tracking system
Be familiar with the types of tests that are applied on projects in general (functional, compatibility, multiplayer, regression, etc.) and be ready to handle them if this is required
Be ready to perform a translation of game content from English into Russian
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your CV and motivation letter in English only !
- Huge passion to video games, in-depth knowledge of mobile game industry and F2P products especially.
- Has ability and patience to perform detailed testing
- Prior experience in manual testing/localization/translation/editing
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems
- Familiarity with iOS operating systems
- Very good spoken and written communication English (confident Upper-Intermediate level)
- Excellent level of proficiency in Russian is a must
- Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What Can Gameloft Paris Offer You?
- Offices located right in the heart of Paris
- A friendly atmosphere
- Fresh fruit and unlimited hot drinks
- A monthly breakfast
- Meal vouchers and transit-card reimbursement
- Competitive mutual insurance coverage
- And you'll never get in trouble for playing
- If you're interested in this opportunity, send your CV IN ENGLISH ONLY to e-mail